SQL Server 2012 R2 Standard delivers a complete data management and business intelligence platform for your organization to run applications. It provides effective database management using minimal IT resources. It supports up to four processors, up to 64 GB of RAM, one virtual machine, and two failover clustering nodes. With SQL Server 2012 R2 Standard, your organization can:
- Provide small- to medium-scale online transaction processing (OLTP) applications
- Increase data protection with online...
Important features and benefits of the Microsoft® SQL Server 2012 R2 data management platform include:
- Ensure data availability with reliable redundancy and fast recovery
- Database mirroring keeps applications running by providing a hot standby server that supports rapid failover with no loss of data
- Data Compression and Backup Compression features reduce data storage costs and help to ensure optimal performance for your mission-critical applications