OpSource enables enterprise customers, developers and partners to control their hosted IT environment. OpSource understands that being able to to control hosted IT environments is critical to any business placing mission-critical, production applications in the cloud. Both the OpSource Cloud Hosting and OpSource Managed Hosting environments support the highest levels of customer control.
OpSource Cloud Hosting Control
OpSource Cloud Hosting provides control of server, network and storage resources via an easy-to-use and powerful web-based user interface or API.
Cloud Server Control
- Set up and manage virtualized OpSource Cloud Servers via web-based UI
- Ability to de-activate fully-staged servers for near real-time turn-up when needed
Customer-Controlled Network Configuration
- Configurable Layer-2 VLANs based on Cisco-based switching fabric
- Customizable ACL-based firewall rules allow you to control access into each network VLAN
- NAT and VIP functions to expose your private IP addresses to the public Internet
- Load-balancing and port translation across multiple virtual servers, with the ability to take servers in and out of service manually, programmatically, or based on monitoring probes
- Layer 2 Multicast support for clustering implementations
Role-based Administrative Control
- VPN administration of all servers
- Unique username and password for multiple administrators
- Role-based permissions allow administrator to limit sub-administrators to manage only certain resources, such as servers, storage or networks. This allows Enterprise IT to assign control of their cloud to different IT functions, such as IT Administrators, Storage Administrators and Network Engineers.
Cloud Files Control
- Access and management of the Cloud Files accounts through the Cloud Administrative UI and API
- Ability to set storage quotas and control sub-administrator access on a per-account basis
- API provides ability to programmatically and securely access the Cloud Files accounts from anywhere on the Internet
- Centralized control and billing
- Audit log reporting by user and department
- Detailed usage reporting by asset
- 24x7 phone support with ticketing/status tracking
- Access to OpSource Cloud via the Public Internet, MPLS, VPN, Carrier Ethernet or Private Networks
- OpSource Cloud Hosting provides all customers with easy-to-use REST-based APIs designed to allow you to integrate Cloud functionality into your application. The OpSource Cloud API provides the ability to easily control all aspects of Cloud Servers and Cloud Networks through an easy-to-implement structure requiring minimal inputs and processing.
OpSource Managed Hosting Control
OpSource's Managed Hosting platform combines highly scalable infrastructure and technical expertise to deliver a scalable, flexible, and reliable platform for mission-critical hosted applications. OpSource Managed Hosting provides and maintains all the infrastructure assets required to bring your web-based application to market, including the data center, Internet connectivity, private network, servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, and backup infrastructure.
Additionally, with OpSource Application Operations, OpSource provides application management and performance measurement:
- Roll-out and change management
- Database management
- Customizable application analytics
- Billing with on-boarding and metering
- Disaster recovery option