Open API for the OpSource Cloud
OpSource Cloud Hosting provides all customers with easy-to-use REST-based APIs designed to allow you to integrate Cloud functionality into your application. The OpSource Cloud API provides the ability to easily control all aspects of Cloud Servers and Cloud Networks through an easy-to-implement structure requiring minimal inputs and processing.
The API mirrors almost all functions available through the Administrative UI, including:
- Deployment of virtual servers, either from OpSource, Customer, or Partner Images
- Full management capabilities over servers including start, stop, delete, adding storage, or changing CPU/RAM
- Ability to clone a server to create a virtual copy
- Creation, deletion and control of networks including ACL rules, NAT, VIP, and public IP addresses
- Creation, deletion, and management of Cloud Files accounts
Once created, Cloud Files accounts are managed through a separate REST API interface that provides extensive control over the Cloud Files contents, including:
- Read, write, delete, and restoration of files and containers
- MetaContainers support for cross-container views of specific file types such as documents, videos, and images.
- Permission controls allowing files and containers to be shared across multiple Cloud Files accounts
- Tagging of one or more files or containers