Use this estimator to get a feel for your monthly costs with pay-as-you-go pricing. Estimates are based on 730 usage hours per month.
Configuration per Server
For a Custom Quote, contact a representative at +1-800-664-9973 or by clicking on the Live Chat button below.
OpSource Cloud Pricing Options
OpSource Cloud Pricing offers unrivaled value and flexibility with no vendor lock-in. With OpSource, you pay only for what you use. Whether you are a developer, small business or a global multi-national corporation, you'll enjoy the enterprise-class public cloud features that are included with your standard service.
With flexible pricing options, we provide cloud computing services and solutions to fit any budget and address the most demanding IT needs and application workloads.
- Pay-As-You-Go Plan: Pay only for what you use.
- Monthly Pre-Paid Plans: Pay in advance each month and receive discounts on CPU, RAM, storage and bandwidth.
Unlike other cloud offerings, OpSource allows you to customize the CPU, RAM and storage for each server on the fly. You can adjust the CPU and RAM and add additional storage to any server you have deployed within the OpSource Cloud, at any time.
In addition, OpSource bills you for CPU and RAM usage only when your server is actually running. For servers that are in a non-running state (stopped), you only pay for the storage that the server is using. If you delete a server, you stop paying for it, once deleted.
OpSource Cloud Pricing Plan Summary
|CPU Hours||$0.040/hr||730 hrs
|RAM Hours||$0.025/hr||1,460 hrs
(2 GB RAM/mo.)
(4 GB RAM/mo.)
(16 GB RAM/mo.)
|Storage Hours||Economy: $0.0001/hr
(80 GB Disk/mo.)
(160 GB Disk/mo.)
(640 GB Disk/mo.)
(VLAN, firewall, VPN, load balancing, NAT and multicast)
($0.20/hr for additional VLANs)
($0.20/hr for additional VLANs)
($0.20/hr for additional VLANs)
($0.20/hr for additional VLANs)
|Additional Public IP Addresses||$0.0027/hr||Same as Pay-as-you-go||Same as Pay-as-you-go||Same as Pay-as-you-go|
|Outgoing Bandwidth||First 10 TB: $0.15/GB
Next 40 TB: $0.11/GB
Over 50 TB: $0.09/GB
|10 GB||20 GB||50 GB|
|Sub-Administrators||$0.007/hr per admin||1||2||4|
|Cloud Files Storage Days||First 50 TB: $.0050/GB day
Next 50 TB: $.0047/GB day
Over 100 TB: $.0043/GB day
|Same as Pay-as-you-go||Same as Pay-As-You-Go||Same as Pay-As-You-Go|
PUT, LIST, POST,
COPY, GET requests
|Customizable CPU, RAM and Storage||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|100% Availability Guarantee||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|24x7 Phone Customer Support||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Savings over Pay-as-you-go plan* (savings on each plan's committed resources only)||12%||17%||20%|
The following is a detailed explanation of each of the pricing elements and how consumption is measured:
- CPU Hours - OpSource bills for each hour that a CPU associated with a server is running. For example, a 2 CPU server running for 2 hours will generate 4 CPU hours. At the end of the day, OpSource totals the CPU hours generated by all of your Cloud Servers in a given data center and rounds up to the next integer on a daily basis.
- RAM Hours - OpSource bills for each hour that a GB of RAM associated with a server is running. For example, a 2 GB RAM server running for 2 hours will generate 4 RAM hours. At the end of the day, OpSource totals the RAM hours generated by all of your Cloud Servers in a given datacenter and rounds up to the next integer on a daily basis.
- Storage Hours - OpSource bills for each hour that a GB of storage is associated with a server deployed from either an OS or Customer Image (regardless of whether or not it's actually running). For example, a 10 GB storage server deployed for four hours will generate 40 Storage hours regardless of whether it's running. At the end of the day, OpSource totals the Storage hours generated by all of your Cloud Servers and Customer Images in a given data center and rounds up to the next integer on a daily basis.
- Cloud Networks - OpSource allows each customer to deploy one or more Cloud Networks (VLANs), protected by their own unique firewall, load balancer, and at least 2 public IP addresses. All plans including the Pay-As-You-Go plan include one Cloud Network (VLAN) for free. You pay hourly only for additional deployed VLANs in excess of the one VLAN included with the plan. For example, the Professional plan includes 1 Cloud Network. Customers under this plan incur network charges only if they deploy a second network.
- Additional Public IP addresses - OpSource allows customers to add additional IP addresses to their Cloud Networks in blocks of at least two Public IP addresses. Customers are charged for each additional public IP address added to a Cloud Network, regardless of whether that public IP address is in use. However, there is no charge for the public IP addresses that come pre-assigned with each Cloud Network.
- Outbound and Inbound Data Transfer - OpSource charges only for outbound traffic leaving each deployed Network or Cloud Files Storage environment. OpSource does NOT charge for inbound traffic entering each deployed Network or Cloud Files Storage environment. However, please note that traffic from one deployed Cloud Network to another deployed Cloud Network will still be counted as Outbound data transfer. Similarly, traffic from Cloud Files storage to a deployed Network will also count as Outbound data transfer. OpSource bills based on the aggregate GB monthly traffic total, rounded up to the integer on a daily basis.
- Sub-Administrator - OpSource Cloud provides the primary administrative account at no charge, but also allows each customer to create additional user accounts called Sub-Administrators. Under the Pay-As-You-Go plan, you pay hourly for each Sub-Administrator. Under the Express/Professional/Growth plans, you pay hourly only for Sub-Administrator accounts that are in excess of the number included with the plan. For example, the Professional plan includes 1 Sub-Administrator. Customers under this plan incur network charges only if they have a second Sub-Administrator active.
- Cloud Files Storage Days - OpSource bills for each day that a GB of storage is housed within the OpSource Cloud Files Storage environment. For example, a 1 GB file stored for 4 days will generate 4 Cloud Files Storage Days.
- Cloud Files PUT, LIST, COPY, POST, and GET requests - OpSource allows unlimited requests associated with Cloud Files Storage at no charge to the customer. OpSource Cloud customers also can utilize a Cloud Files Storage service that provides a perfect, cost-effective solution for secure, remote storage of files and other types of data. This service does not require that it be used in conjunction with OpSource Cloud Servers; the Cloud Files Storage is available from anywhere on the public Internet. Customers pay only for the storage and outgoing Bandwidth.
- Software Units – Software Units are only incurred when a Cloud Server is deployed from a Cloud Image that includes Cloud Software. Not all Cloud Images include Cloud Software. Cloud Software refers to commercial software loaded onto an image that incurs additional charges when deployed as a server. Cloud Software packages, as presented in the Admin UI, incur additional charges based on one of two models:
- Software Units Software Units are only incurred when a Cloud Server is deployed from a Cloud Image that includes Cloud Software. Not all Cloud Images include Cloud Software. Cloud Software refers to commercial software loaded onto an image that incurs additional charges when deployed as a server. Cloud Software packages, as presented in the Admin UI, incur additional charges based on one of two models:
- Per Server Cloud Software incurs a specific rate of Software Units per hour when a server is running and a specific rate per hour when a server is stopped. This hourly rate is the same regardless of the number of CPU’s configured on the server. Example: “Software A” is priced Per Server at a rate of 50 units per hour when the server is running and 25 units per hour when the server is stopped. If a 2 CPU Server is deployed in a running state for 2 hours and a stopped state for 1 hour, it will incur 125 software units (50 units x 2 hours running + 25 units x 1 hours stopped)
- Per CPU Cloud Software incurs a specific rate of Software Units per hour per CPU when a server is running and a specific rate per hour per CPU when a server is stopped. In this case the overall rate varies based on the number of CPU associated with the server on which the Cloud Software is deployed. Example: “Software B” is priced Per Server at a rate of 50 units per hour per CPU when the server is running and 25 units per hour per CPU when the server is stopped. If a 2 CPU Server is deployed in a running state for 2 hours and a stopped state for 1 hour, it will incur 250 software units (2 CPU x 50 units x 2 hours running + 2 CPU x 25 units x 1 hours stopped).
- If multiple Cloud Software packages are associated with a given Cloud Server or Cloud Image, the Software Units for each Cloud Software package are incurred. Once a server has been deployed from an OS Image with Cloud Software, all subsequent Customer Images created from the server will carry the same Priced Software packages and servers deployed from those Customer Images will incur the same charges.
- All Cloud Images and Servers with Cloud Software are labeled as such in the Admin UI and API along with a table describing the Software Units incurred by that specific OS Image/Server. The Admin UI and API also offer an up-to-date catalog of all available Cloud Software packages with a description of their pricing models and current pricing.
|Cloud Software Package||Type||Software Units Rate When Server is Running||Software Units Rate When Server is Stopped||Price per Software Unit||Price for Software Package|
|Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition 2012||Per Server||660 Software Units/Hour||660 Software Units/Hour||$0.001||$0.66 per/hour, per server|
|Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Edition 2012||Per Server||2220 software Units/Hour||2220 software Units/Hour||$0.001||$2.22 per/hour, per server|
|Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition 2008 R2||Per Server||660 Software Units/Hour||660 Software Units/Hour||$0.001||$0.66 per/hour, per server|
|Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise Edition 2008 R2||Per Server||2220 software Units/Hour||2220 software Units/Hour||$0.001||$2.22 per/hour, per server|
|Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010||Per Server||40 software Units/Hour||none||$0.001||$0.04 per/hour, per server|
- Multi-Location Data Centers - Multi-Location data centers refer to the availability of different data locations in the same Geographic region (i.e. US-East and US-West in North America). In this case, the same Admin UI and API controls assets in each data center location within the same Geographic region. OpSource will aggregate the usage charges for each data center into a single total for billing purposes, so all usage is billed under the pricing plan for that region.
- Multi-Geographic Data Centers - Multi-Geographic data centers refer to the availability of data centers in different Geographic regions (i.e. OpSource Cloud service for data centers in the US and Europe). In this case, customers connect to a separate Admin UI and API to control assets in each different geographic region. Customers must sign up for a separate pricing plan for each Geographic region. All usage within that region is billed under that region's pricing plan.