OpSource Application Operations
OpSource Application Operations services provide outsourced application management services that help customers to scale complex SaaS and web-based applications. Application Operations is built on best practices and standardized architectures that have been developed by working with hundreds of SaaS ISVs to scale operations. OpSource provides Application Operations to hundreds of customers that support millions of end-users. Application Operations are available in conjunction with both Managed Hosting and Cloud Hosting environments.
With Application Operations, OpSource takes on:
- Application Deployment: rollout of new applications or software upgrades
- Change Management: patching, upgrades and tracking
- Database Management: management of databases, including Oracle, Microsoft SQL and MySQL
- Performance Management: performance monitoring and management
- Application Optimization: application acceleration services
- Compliance: system compliance (SSAE 16 and PCI)
A team of OpSource network engineers, application architects, database architects and project managers work with OpSource Application Operations customers to increase application performance and efficiency with the goal of improving customer satisfaction levels, margins and scalability.
The OpSource support team plays a crucial support role in the ongoing application lifecycle in the OpSource Managed Hosting environment, helping to identify application stress points and resolve problems with application performance and availability.