How We Work with Resellers & Distributors
OpSource's Reseller & Distribution Partners provide systems integration and outsourced solutions that include cloud or managed hosting. These partners resell OpSource solutions.
Resellers & Distributors, including systems integrators, MSPs and VARs must be able to generate more revenue from services rather than rely on decreasing margins on hardware and software. Cloud computing represents an opportunity to translate expertise in infrastructure, networking and software solutions into cloud hosting services revenue.
OpSource provides its Resellers & Distributors with a powerful cloud computing platform, training, and support, as well as joint selling and co-marketing programs to enable success by:
- Reselling the OpSource Cloud, a truly enterprise-class cloud hosting platform with attractive margins and referral fees
- Getting a new cloud hosting service to market quickly by leveraging OpSource's pre-integrated billing and end-user support systems that ease OSS/BSS integration
- Providing enterprise clients the assurance they need with 100% availability SLAs, role-based multi-user login for control, strong security, and SSAE 16 Type II and PCI compliance
- Supporting scalable multi-tenant billing, reporting and usage scenarios with OpSource's multi-tenant cloud hosting architecture
- Supporting a large, global channel of VARs and integrators with training, technical, sales and marketing support.
Overview of Partner Benefits and Requirements
Opportunities to add value abound at every stage of the software development and launch lifecycle, including planning, design, implementation, operations and management. OpSource has tailored its partner program to address the needs of partners based on their role in the overall ecosystem and level of commitment to OpSource.
Levels of Partnership
In order to provide enhanced levels of support to our OpSource Partners, OpSource offers three levels of Reseller & Distribution partnership.
OpSource Reseller - Premier
- Internal Use Discounts
- OpSource Cloud Starter Kit
- Partner Newsletter
- OpSource Partner Logo Usage
- On-demand Online Sales & Technical Training
- Beta Program Access
- Co-branded collateral
- Co-branded marketing campaigns
OpSource Reseller - Elite
Additional Benefits (Reseller Premier + the following)
- Comp Demo Accounts
- Volume-based Discounting
- Access to Sales Leads
- White Label Marketing Collateral
- On-site Sales & Technical Training / Certification
- Named Channel Management Resource
- Partner Advisory Council Eligibility
OpSource White Label / Private Label
Additional Benefits (Reseller Elite + the following)
- OpSource Promotions, Contests and Spiffs
- Channel Development Funds
- Custom Branded Sign-up and Interface