Application Operations Compliance
OpSource maintains a number of certification and compliance initiatives both as a company and specific to the OpSource Managed Hosting and Cloud environments. Customers delivering applications through the OpSource Managed Hosting environment can take advantage of OpSource’s certifications to help ensure they comply with their own internal controls and regulatory requirements.
Standard and optional OpSource compliance certifications include:
- SSAE 16 Type II Attestation: OpSource maintains both SSAE 16 Type II attestations.
- PCI Compliance: OpSource maintains a PCI-compliant environment.
- HIPAA Business Associate: OpSource maintains policies and procedures necessary to act as a HIPAA Business Associate for customers whose application maintains data covered by HIPAA regulations.
- Salesforce.com AppExchange Certification: OpSource maintains a Salesforce.com AppExchange Service Provider certification.
- U.S. Commerce Department Safe Harbor Certification: OpSource is certified under the U.S. Commerce Department’s Safe Harbor program, which signifies that OpSource employs policies and procedures that meet the privacy standards of the European Commission's Directive on Data Protection.