OpSource is committed to the success of our customers, whether they are testing a new application in the cloud or running a 24x7 mission-critical application. OpSource guarantees 100% availability on both its Managed Hosting and Cloud Hosting services.
OpSource operates its hosting infrastructure within world class colocation facilities that meet or exceed Tier III standards, the highest commercially available datacenter rating as measured by the Uptime Institute. These facilities are engineered to the highest standards, ensuring your application’s availability and security.
The OpSource network has been engineered from the ground up to accommodate the high-availability demands of mission-critical applications. Utilizing multiple Tier 1 Internet connections, OpSource’s network infrastructure is designed to provide 100% network uptime along with feature-rich, customizable capabilities including:
- Redundant, multi-homed Tier I network connectivity with connections ranging from 1 to 10 Gbps each
- Redundant topology of switching, core and border routers provide full edge-to-server redundancy in the unlikely event of a network failure
- 100% Carrier-Grade firewall and load balancing infrastructure supporting:
- Complete end-to-end Gigabit Ethernet environment
- Support for dedicated circuits and multiple VPN clients
- Management network that provides secure network segment used for monitoring and management access
OpSource Application Operations
Cloud Hosting SLA
OpSource provides an industry-leading SLA that includes:
- 100% Network Uptime Standard
- 100% Server Uptime Guarantee
- 30 Minute Support Response Time Guarantee
- <1 ms Latency Guarantee
Since launching in 2009, the OpSource Cloud platform has achieved 100% availability.