OpSource is committed to being an open platform for development and production use.
Multiple Operating System Support
OpSource supports applications that run on Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux and CentOS. We also leverage best-in-class technology from Cisco, Dell, Oracle and VMware. Learn more...
OpSource Cloud Hosting provides all customers with easy-to-use REST-based API’s designed to allow you to integrate Cloud functionality into your application. The OpSource Cloud API provides the ability to easily control all aspects of Cloud Servers and Cloud Networks through an easy-to-implement structure requiring minimal inputs and processing.
The API mirrors almost all functions available through the Administrative UI, including:
- Deployment of virtual servers, either from OpSource, Customer, or Partner Images
- Full management capabilities over servers including start, stop, delete, adding storage, or changing CPU/RAM
- Ability to clone a server to create a virtual copy
- Creation, deletion and control of networks including ACL rules, NAT, VIP, and public IP addresses
- Creation, deletion, and management of Cloud Files accounts
- Reading, writing, deletion, and restoration of files and containers
- MetaContainers support for cross-container views of specific file types such as documents, videos, and images.
- Permission controls allowing files and containers to be shared across multiple Cloud Files accounts
- Tagging of one more files or containers
OpSource Partner Ecosystem
The OpSource Partner Ecosystem is designed to enable integrators, developers, ISVs, development platform companies and service providers to provide integrated solutions for their joint customers. This eases the burden of integration, speeds time to market and lowers the total cost of implementation and ownership for the customer.
OpSource Partnership Categories
- Consulting and Development: OpSource's Consulting and Development Partners provide professional services, integration and software development services to their enterprise and SaaS ISV customers. These partners are typically involved at the early stages of planning and design.
- Cloud Platform: OpSource's Cloud Platform Partners provide software, hardware and Platform-as-a-Service solutions that enable end users to more effectively test, develop, integrate, monitor, manage, analyze and secure cloud infrastructure and cloud applications. These partners are typically involved in design, implementation, operations and management.
- Infrastructure: OpSource's Infrastructure Partners provide best-in-class solutions that power the OpSource Cloud and Managed Hosting Platforms.
- Telecom: OpSource's Telecom Partners provide voice, data, ICT and managed services solutions to enterprise customers. For our Telecom Partners, cloud hosting represents an important component to their overall solutions portfolio. These partners are typically involved at all stages of development and launch and resell OpSource solutions.
- Distribution: OpSource's Distribution Partners resell cloud or managed hosting services as part of their distribution, VAR, agent, systems integration and outsourced solutions. These partners resell OpSource solutions.
Learn more about the OpSource Partner Ecosystem or become a Partner.
Share best practices and learn from the thousands of OpSource Community members at www.opsource.net/community.