SaaS ISV Market and Trends
More and more enterprises are using Software-as-a-Service applications to support their business needs for CRM, collaboration, project management, billing, ERP, logistics and human resource management. ISVs such as
Additionally, pure SaaS providers such as Salesforce.com, Taleo, Xactly and Clearbenefits have built web-based applications from the ground up to support easy enterprise requirements.
By migrating to SaaS, ISVs enjoy the benefits of:
- Simplified deployment and lower support costs
- Lower customer acquisition costs
- Centralized management and simplified upgrades
SaaS ISVs face the challenges of:
- Bringing new products to market quickly
- Meeting enterprise requirements for security, control, performance and ease of integration
- Scaling operations cost-effectively
OpSource Solutions for SaaS ISVs
OpSource Solutions for SaaS ISVs goes beyond traditional hosting by addressing the needs of software vendors to launch new business lines, enter new markets, scale operations and address enterprise concerns. Our solutions are comprised of our best-of-class services, including:
- OpSource Managed Hosting includes management of the network, colocation, servers, networking equipment and the operating system. Our Managed Hosting platform is SAS 70 and PCI compliant.
- OpSource Cloud Hosting is the first Cloud solution to meet enterprise production application requirements for security, control, performance and ease of integration.
- OpSource Application Operations includes application deployment and change management, database management, performance and optimization management.
By leveraging OpSource's standards-based architecture, best practices and multitenant architecture, SaaS ISVs are able to scale their operations more effectively. For example, with Application Operations, customers are able to offload application change management, database management, performance management and optimization management. OpSource has a world-class staff of database architects, systems engineers, software engineers, network engineers and project managers who are experts in addressing the complex challenges of scaling web services' architectures.
Shorten Time to Market
By leveraging OpSource's Application Operations services, SaaS ISVs are able to launch new SaaS applications more quickly. With Application Operations, OpSource takes on management of the applications and infrastructure, allowing our customers to focus on what they do best: developing great applications with a compelling user experience.
Enterprise Cloud and Managed Hosting
OpSource's Cloud Hosting and Managed Hosting platforms provide the security, control, performance and ease of integration that SaaS ISVs' customers demand. With a 100% availability SLA, strong encryption, VLAN networking, VPN and private network access support, role-based admin controls, and an open API, OpSource's hosting solutions are ready to address any enterprise concern.