Cloud Computing Market and Trends
More and more enterprises are moving their applications to the cloud. Cloud Platform companies provide the software, hardware and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions that enable end users to more effectively test, develop, integrate, monitor, manage, analyze and secure cloud infrastructure and cloud applications.
Cloud Platform and PaaS providers must be able to move beyond simple use cases and serve the needs of enterprise clients. Providing easy-to-use and scalable solutions means being able to rely on a cloud hosting partner that can deliver 100% availability, security, multi-tenancy and support for integration.
Cloud Platforms face the challenges of:
- Bringing new products to market quickly
- Meeting enterprise requirements for security, control, performance and ease of integration
- Scaling operations cost-effectively
OpSource Solutions for Cloud Platforms
OpSource Solutions for Cloud Platforms provide the integration, engineering, marketing and sales support required to launch and scale cloud-based solutions. Our solutions are comprised of our best-of-class services, including:
- OpSource Cloud Hosting is the first Cloud solution to meet enterprise production application requirements for security, control, performance and ease of integration.
- OpSource Managed Hosting includes management of the network, colocation, servers, networking equipment and the operating system. Our Managed Hosting platform is SAS 70 and PCI compliant.
- OpSource Application Operations includes application deployment and change management, database management, performance and optimization management.
Shorten Time to Market
By leveraging OpSource's Application Operations services, Cloud Platforms are able to launch new applications and platforms more quickly. With Application Operations, OpSource takes on management of the applications and infrastructure, allowing our customers to focus on what they do best: developing great applications with a compelling user experience.
Enterprise Cloud and Managed Hosting
OpSource's Cloud Hosting and Managed Hosting platforms provide the security, control, performance and ease of integration that enterprise customers demand. With a 100% availability SLA, strong encryption, VLAN networking, VPN and private network access support, role-based admin controls, and an open API, OpSource's hosting solutions are ready to address any enterprise concern.
By leveraging OpSource's standards-based architecture, best practices and multitenant architecture, Cloud Platforms are able to scale their operations more effectively. For example, with Application Operations, customers are able to offload application change management, database management, performance management and optimization management. OpSource has a world-class staff of database architects, systems engineers, software engineers, network engineers and project managers who are experts in addressing the complex challenges of scaling web services architectures.
Join the OpSource Partner Ecosystem.